UNIFYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: unifycraft.mine.bz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About minecraft 1.4 update

Go down 
+3
MrTelediction
Lazaro170
-HellShell-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-HellShell-
Owner
-HellShell-

Viestien lukumäärä : 48
Ikä : 28

About minecraft 1.4 update Empty
PostSubject: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 am

Many people have asked when I'm going to update server to 1.4 version.

Answer is simpple:
Right when craftbukkit, and our main plugin developers updates their files.

After bukkit 1.4 comes out it usualy takes round 2 weeks to get updated versions of plugins.
And after plugins are updated, it takes round 1 hour from me to get Unifycraft updated.

Here is an answer from craftbukkit developers to question, " When craftbukkit 1.4 comes out? "

Quote :
With the Minecraft 1.4 release date fast approaching, a lot of people are wondering when we will be releasing a CraftBukkit Recommended Build for Minecraft 1.4. We hope this short announcement will answer those questions.

Due to the rapid release of preview builds for the impending 1.4 update, we are unable to guarantee that we'll have a compatible CraftBukkit Recommended Build out in time for the release of Minecraft 1.4.2. Although we started working on the update immediately after the Minecraft 1.4 preview was made available to the public, each new preview build leads to delays in our update process as we, essentially, need to start over with each one.

In the past releasing a Recommended Build has caused apparent confusion within the community, as a result for this release, and moving forward, we will follow the "Dev -> Beta -> Recommended Build" release methodology. We are going to release a Beta build as soon as we can get a stable build devoid of any significant bugs.

As we have done a significant amount of important work on CraftBukkit 1.3.2 builds, we have promoted a new Recommended Build recently. This was done so that people have a reliable, stable build to use until we can get a 1.4 compatible build out and so that everyone who relies on Recommended Builds are able to take advantage of all the fixes, improvements and so on we've done since the last 1.3.2 RB.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support; we greatly appreciate it!

What if I allredy updated my minecraft to 1.4 ?

Here is an answer:

https://unifycraft.palstani.com/t35-how-to-downgrade-minecraft-version

And LopeZ please fix links and permissions of this forum. That's your only job in last 3 months... -_-

Greetings

- HellShell

Back to top Go down
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Viestien lukumäärä : 47

PostSubject: Re: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 am

yeah i wouldn't rush it i rather wait for ALL the plugins to update rather than get 1 by 1 and get loads of erros and problems =p
Back to top Go down
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Viestien lukumäärä : 57
Ikä : 31

PostSubject: Re: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:47 am

Lazaro170 wrote:
yeah i wouldn't rush it i rather wait for ALL the plugins to update rather than get 1 by 1 and get loads of erros and problems =p

I agree. I'm in no rush for 1.4.
Everything's still pretty nice in 1.3.
Back to top Go down
LopeZ
Owner

Viestien lukumäärä : 25
Ikä : 26

PostSubject: Re: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 am

Ive fixed them long time ago , but you made more of these kategories wich has no permissions set .
If you make a kategory or forum also set permissions to it god dammit ! D:

Always my fault :'(

~ LopeZ
Back to top Go down
https://unifycraft.palstani.com/
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Viestien lukumäärä : 57
Ikä : 31

PostSubject: Re: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:43 am

*Rubs LopeZ's back*
Don't worry, bud.
We all still love you to death.
Back to top Go down
Tardis2005

Viestien lukumäärä : 4

PostSubject: Re: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:08 am

Im in a rush im bored not being able to come on! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lonns

Viestien lukumäärä : 7

PostSubject: Re: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 am

dont take this the wrong way, but at least it was faster than the 1.3 update
Back to top Go down
BakaBule

Viestien lukumäärä : 11
Ikä : 29

PostSubject: Yay!   About minecraft 1.4 update EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am

I'm rely liking these updates, in the newest one we even got fireworks Surprised keep em' coming Minecraft!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About minecraft 1.4 update   About minecraft 1.4 update Empty

Back to top Go down

About minecraft 1.4 update
Page 1 of 1