UNIFYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: unifycraft.mine.bz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Viestien lukumäärä : 57
Ikä : 31

iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic. Empty
PostSubject: iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic.   iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm

I don't know if you know or not, but the server has recently been hacked and the spawn has been.. well.. Pretty much destroyed.
They took over Lazaro and Roy's accounts, and used Royke to use World Edit and destroy the spawn.
We need you to put it back. Please tell me you still have the schematic. When you see this, put the spawn back.
(Lopez, once bone sees this and replies, remove this post. I doubt he would have check his messages in the inbox.)
Back to top Go down
iWin

Viestien lukumäärä : 29

PostSubject: Re: iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic.   iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Ofc i have it. Its actually in the server schematic folder.
Back to top Go down
https://www.box.com/s/dy89i1hcu1e7t4rgeyx2
-HellShell-
Owner
-HellShell-

Viestien lukumäärä : 48
Ikä : 29

PostSubject: Need help whit find plugin.   iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:00 am

Thank's bone for great job fixing spawn,
Anyways i still need to find plugin that bans illegal username or character. I already found one but it's not updated.

Admins can also see /pl
and find any way to use those plugins to prevent that.. (Hidden feature in some plugin mby.)

Also I going to take action whit text box color, just noticed it too that is hard to read...

Back to top Go down
iWin

Viestien lukumäärä : 29

PostSubject: Re: iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic.   iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic. EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 am

Hell we really need some alternative way of communication. Skype, TS3, anything but we need communication as a staff. What I suggest also is to put a whitelist. I know that we won't have like 2k players registered like on the previous server but having to fill down a brief summary like IGN, reasons of playing and age will screen most of the hackers and cheaters. No random people showing for 20 minutes. No multiple accounts since the whitelist allows only listed accounts. There will be order. The summary can be posted in a special guest section of the forum so people won't need to register immediately.

Another thing that is more drastic is putting a NOOB box. This is a place - normally 100x100x20 bedrock box. Its like the rest of the world but its closed. When new players join for first time they have to stay in this box and survive for 1 hour. They must build, mine, fight ect. After the time is out they are given members rank and are free to play on the server. A timer plugin can be put so it can automatically move players. If a noob is out of the box before the time is out he is considered hacker/cheater -> broken rules -> ban/kick. Also during the hour you can easily tell if the person uses cheats. Most 'bad guys' have common logic. Login -> hack/grief/cheat -> logout. They will hardly join if they have to fill a summary to be whitelisted and then wait for a hour to do their job. Think of it as a firewall both software and hardware.
Also I want you to send me the Spawn schematic. Its called GTemple2.0 and its a better version of my original schematic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.box.com/s/dy89i1hcu1e7t4rgeyx2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic.   iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic. Empty

Back to top Go down

iWin (Bone). Spawn schematic.
Page 1 of 1