UNIFYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: unifycraft.mine.bz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Way to go, Laz!

Go down 
+3
LopeZ
Lazaro170
MrTelediction
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Viestien lukumäärä : 57
Ikä : 31

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:55 am

You crashed server by asking me to replace sand.
Lets all thank Laz.
Back to top Go down
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Viestien lukumäärä : 47

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:07 am

ASKING U?!!? LMFAO

MORE LIKE U TRYING TO BE FUNNY REPLACING ALL THE SAND WITH LAPIS AFTER I SHOWED U MY SUGARCANE HOUSE...
all the sugarcane fell and caused so much lag that the server crashed. I never told you to do that. you did it to be "funny"..

Nice lie tele...
Way to go, Laz! Prooffortele

-.-
Back to top Go down
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:03 am

Don't be so butthurt, Laz. I was only joking. Take it as such.
Back to top Go down
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Sorry I got so many people chewing on my ass that it feels like I have to protect what I have left by proving them wrong...and fixing any misunderstanding....
Even if it is just a joke...
Back to top Go down
LopeZ
Owner

Viestien lukumäärä : 25
Ikä : 26

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:40 am

It's okay Callen , mistakes were made .
But still don't blame Laz for it , still if it's a joke , he had to explain many things and i don't think that he wants to explain nothing more .

Remember , when your doing something huge with world edit ( WE )
Do it in small batches , so it won't crash the server so easily . Wink for example , if your placing 10 000 blocks of sand , do it like 2000 at once .

Anyways , if i misunderstood your wrangling , let me know .

Btw , it's always fun to read these complaints . Smile

~ LopeZ

Back to top Go down
https://unifycraft.palstani.com/
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:22 pm

No worries.
Laz and I usually just fuck around with eachother, I'm not really blaming him for anything.
And I'm sure you'll hear about more shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
-HellShell-
Owner
-HellShell-

Viestien lukumäärä : 48
Ikä : 28

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: No worries ?   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 am

No worries ?

Well, I'm a bit worried.. You have crashed server countless time with iWin..
What you guys think when server comes 24/7 and it's not hosted from my pc anymore.. Do you think that i'm going to run many times in day to restart server when it's crashed ? No, i won't.
Also, i need to make some rules to our admins. About helping players with WE, giving stuff, changing gm, god-mode, fly, etc. etc. etc...

I have to say that i'm bit worried about the server future, maybe because i have no time for think it.. Still.

Back to top Go down
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 am

-HellShell- wrote:
No worries ?

Well, I'm a bit worried.. You have crashed server countless time with iWin..
What you guys think when server comes 24/7 and it's not hosted from my pc anymore.. Do you think that i'm going to run many times in day to restart server when it's crashed ? No, i won't.
Also, i need to make some rules to our admins. About helping players with WE, giving stuff, changing gm, god-mode, fly, etc. etc. etc...

I have to say that i'm bit worried about the server future, maybe because i have no time for think it.. Still.

I say ( even tho im being hypocritical =[ ) remove worldedit from admins...

Not only is it possible to crash the server but when it's 24/7 and you or lopez leave ( can't access the server ) it might be the doom of us if someone hacks the server ( which I hope never happens )

the world file is 2 big to backup every now and so....

saddly i see that as the only choice...
Back to top Go down
iWin

Viestien lukumäärä : 29

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:46 pm

1st I tend to use WE for big changes only when Hell is around. Rest of the time I prefer to use my own server as a testing ground.
2nd The only person I've given fly to is Stef. It's because he is a good builder and has lots of ideas that can make the server look better. But mostly because he is working with me on spawn, which is a huge help for me and giving him fly (or some WE help) is how I repay him the service.
3rd I haven't seen a admin giving free items to someone, changing GM w/ reason or giving god-mode.
Back to top Go down
https://www.box.com/s/dy89i1hcu1e7t4rgeyx2
royke152

Viestien lukumäärä : 4
Ikä : 27

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:53 pm

lol, i can't give someone fly,godmode or change gm
and when i WE i try to do it in pieces Smile
Back to top Go down
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 am

-HellShell- wrote:

I have not seen Bone crash the server.
And I have only done so once in my time, and that was quite a long time ago due to sugarcane.
As far as I'm aware, none of our admins, including me, give out free items/gamemode.
I will, however, admit to giving certain players /fly. (This including Lazaro)
Which, from now on I am discontinuing. I shall not give players /fly so maybe the server has less strain processing.
I will also admit to helping players by using gamemode, including flattening land.
If that has become a problem, I will discontinue doing that as well.
If you have any problem or something you need to speak with us about, feel free to, Hell.
We're reasonable people.

~[HeadAdmin]MrTelediction
Back to top Go down
BakaBule

Viestien lukumäärä : 11
Ikä : 29

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Ummm....   Way to go, Laz! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 am

I think this latest crash might be my fault... I'm trying to build a store, so I put up a "Pork" sign, I had someone buy from that, and the second I saw them click, the world crashed... You might want to look into the shop codes... Razz Another thing, alot of the ID codes for items don't work, like steak. confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Way to go, Laz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way to go, Laz!   Way to go, Laz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Way to go, Laz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNIFYCRAFT :: Discussion-
Jump to: