UNIFYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: unifycraft.mine.bz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Lazaro & Oscar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Viestien lukumäärä : 57
Ikä : 31

About Lazaro & Oscar. Empty
PostSubject: About Lazaro & Oscar.   About Lazaro & Oscar. EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 am

I have temporarily banned both of them, it'll be easier if we can speak.
If I'm not on at the time, you can speak to Royke since he was the one to help me in this ordeal.
He will show you evidence, and explain what's going on.
iWin, Stef, Royke, and myself are all against Lazaro in many aspects. You could speak to any one of us and we shall explain situations.
Also, I reccommend you warp to the jail and take a look at the cieling.
It was griefed by Lazaro and Oscar for Glowstone to build their 'Mall',
so now the jail has to have the top rebuilt, and Lazaro's 'Mall' should be stripped of glowstone, if not removed alltogether.
Plus, where my Admin house was underground, Lazaro had claimed land and was able to enter and take a couple of resources,
including a few stone Bricks and some Glowstone. Nonetheless, come speak with us.

Sincerely,

[HeadAdmin] MrTelediction.
Back to top Go down
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Viestien lukumäärä : 47

About Lazaro & Oscar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Lazaro & Oscar.   About Lazaro & Oscar. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:38 am

First of all I never went into your base...
I claimed the land around the mall because it was the nearest spot that wasn't jungle near Spawn;
not knowing your base was even close to it and let alone I never went in there to steal bricks -.-

2nd of all I barely go to the nether. oscar mined the glowstone we needed for the mall

3rd I already explained myself to HellShell and you guys tooked away all the diamonds.
The only diamonds spawned where the ones in the chest under Oscar's house the rest me and Oscar ethier bought/mined...
I also get lots of diamonds from excavation skill because im 350+ on that skill too..

Also I sorta understand iwin/telediction reason to hate me... but stef? Idk about that...let alone roy...

Overall im sorry but really you guys didn't let me explain this ingame...
Back to top Go down

About Lazaro & Oscar.
Page 1 of 1