UNIFYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: unifycraft.mine.bz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxH4x0RxX

Viestien lukumäärä : 2
Ikä : 27

Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play Empty
PostSubject: Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play   Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 pm

just like the title Sad
Back to top Go down
MrTelediction
IG-Administrator
MrTelediction

Viestien lukumäärä : 57
Ikä : 31

PostSubject: Re: Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play   Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
Can you give further detail?
Back to top Go down
-HellShell-
Owner
-HellShell-

Viestien lukumäärä : 48
Ikä : 28

PostSubject: Re: Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play   Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 am

XxH4x0RxX wrote:
just like the title Sad

I'm sorry, but i can't see anybody trying to log in as you since you registered to Unifycraft.

PS. It's much easier to me, if you always tell little more further information, like tell when this happened.
Back to top Go down
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Viestien lukumäärä : 47

PostSubject: Re: Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play   Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:10 am

i bet you 300000$ that he lagged out the server , exited out of minecraft , when back to log into the server , saw " your already online!" , went to forums to post this in 2.3 seconds, tried to log into unifycraft and he did log in....

it's just that when you d.c and exit out before you get the error the server stilll think's your on but really your in a frozen state for like 5 secs...

just close this please..
Back to top Go down
-HellShell-
Owner
-HellShell-

Viestien lukumäärä : 48
Ikä : 28

PostSubject: Re: Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play   Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:18 am

Lazaro170 wrote:
i bet you 300000$ that he lagged out the server , exited out of minecraft , when back to log into the server , saw " your already online!" , went to forums to post this in 2.3 seconds, tried to log into unifycraft and he did log in....

it's just that when you d.c and exit out before you get the error the server stilll think's your on but really your in a frozen state for like 5 secs...

just close this please..

Aproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play   Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play Empty

Back to top Go down

Help someone logs in on my minecraft acount when i play
Page 1 of 1