UNIFYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: unifycraft.mine.bz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Knowledge about plugins in server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Viestien lukumäärä : 47

Basic Knowledge about plugins in server.  Empty
PostSubject: Basic Knowledge about plugins in server.    Basic Knowledge about plugins in server.  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Well. Im amazing with towny. I've used it before on alot of other servers and know how it works. As well as the following plugins are the ones that i've noticed that are on this server.
Plugin list-bukkit

Iconomy-builds a economy for the server. works very well with towny. commands include /pay and all the commands in towny which include money such as /town deposit $ or /town withdraw $

Towny-uses grids ( which are called plots [ which are 16x16 or a chunk big.] ) and lets you use 3 types of ranks in your town to protect yourself. which are mayor/assistant/resident/outsider
Lets you enable build/destroy/switch/itemuse and toggle firespread/tnt ( which isnt on for this server ) and many more.
as well as pvp areana's outposts etc.

LWC- used for locking 1 block items or doors/chests etc.
We now have lockette which is really just you have to put a sign on everything... to claim it as yours. ( such as doors/chests/furances/enchanment tables ) in the format [private]

Mcmmo- gives you alot of skills in which are very useful to speed up things your doing. such as being able to cut down a large tree with 1 chop ( it has cooldown time and uses your axe at 200% ) but it helps you save alot of time. It also has alot of pvp skills aswell

Essentials all the basic commands we all know and love such as /tpa /wrap etc.
Learning how to use these plugins can help you both protect yourself and help you build your town the way you want it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-EDIT i removed some of the stuff that was already updated ( and the links that i posted because i cant post links till i've been registered on forums for 7 days. =p This we copy/pasted from my old thread on the old forums and wondered if it would come to some use.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LopeZ
Owner

Viestien lukumäärä : 25
Ikä : 26

Basic Knowledge about plugins in server.  Empty
PostSubject: Great...   Basic Knowledge about plugins in server.  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Great work Laz !

I'm Glad that you made this topic Smile. ( I like )

_-LopeZ-_
Back to top Go down
https://unifycraft.palstani.com/

Basic Knowledge about plugins in server.
Page 1 of 1