UNIFYCRAFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP: unifycraft.mine.bz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plug-in Information and Commands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iWin

Viestien lukumäärä : 29

Plug-in Information and Commands Empty
PostSubject: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:10 am

Towny:
McMMO:
Lockette:

Last edited by iWin on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.box.com/s/dy89i1hcu1e7t4rgeyx2
-HellShell-
Owner
-HellShell-

Viestien lukumäärä : 48
Ikä : 28

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 am

I think this is rely useful.

I should make full introduction about every command, and every plugin. Like user manual, or "How to play in Unifycraft".
This should be very useful for newbies and why not to advanced users ass well.

By now, waiting till LopeZ get forum ranks redy... Even I'm "owner" I don't have nay acces to server control panel or even see images or links No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:01 am

HellShell© wrote:
I think this is rely useful.

I should make full introduction about every command, and every plugin. Like user manual, or "How to play in Unifycraft".
This should be very useful for newbies and why not to advanced users ass well.

By now, waiting till LopeZ get forum ranks redy... Even I'm "owner" I don't have nay acces to server control panel or even see images or links No

Good idea. And you should make sure it's a top thread, so new players can access it easily without having to scroll down/through pages (If this topic will ever get popular).
Back to top Go down
iWin

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 am

I'm just too lazy to make the tutorials for the other plugins. But don't worry I'm working hard to overcome it! Very Happy I just need some time. And if you, Peg or anyone else want to pick a plugin and make a tutorial this will be great. Just tell me what is your choice so we won't make 2 tutorials for the same plugin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 am

iWin wrote:
I'm just too lazy to make the tutorials for the other plugins. But don't worry I'm working hard to overcome it! Very Happy I just need some time. And if you, Peg or anyone else want to pick a plugin and make a tutorial this will be great. Just tell me what is your choice so we won't make 2 tutorials for the same plugin.

Maybe I will, but it's better to have just one thread for all the commands and then one thread for basic tutorials so people don't need to go back and fourth. I'll definitely think about it though. And for spawn, maybe have a place where you have a bunch of signs and they'll explain how to get started and the list of warps. It'll be easier to have a warp for wilderness, shops/player shops, PvP arena/PvE arena...
Back to top Go down
iWin

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Yea about the signs at spawn. Telediction made a very helpful tutorial for beginners at spawn but when the spawn was deleted the tutorals were wiped out along with everything else. We will rebuild it though. I'm planning on rebuilding some parts of the spawn in general since right now its kinda frustrating for new members to find the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:45 pm

iWin wrote:
Yea about the signs at spawn. Telediction made a very helpful tutorial for beginners at spawn but when the spawn was deleted the tutorals were wiped out along with everything else. We will rebuild it though. I'm planning on rebuilding some parts of the spawn in general since right now its kinda frustrating for new members to find the exit.

Yes, I saw the towny tutorial. And with all my suggestions being thrown at you, do take your time. I've noticed the shop is gone and the hall of fame too.
Back to top Go down
iWin

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes, as I said a lot of reconstruction and rearrangement must be done. There will be a hall of fame again but I have other plans for the shop. My idea is to make a public market where people can put their own chests and sell items. This way everything will be accessible. Instead of bunch of small hidden shops all around the map there will be one huge place for everything. This is my idea. If you have any please share them because right now a very small part of spawn is used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:13 pm

iWin wrote:
Yes, as I said a lot of reconstruction and rearrangement must be done. There will be a hall of fame again but I have other plans for the shop. My idea is to make a public market where people can put their own chests and sell items. This way everything will be accessible. Instead of bunch of small hidden shops all around the map there will be one huge place for everything. This is my idea. If you have any please share them because right now a very small part of spawn is used.

That's exactly what I was thinking about. But people should have to pay for a shop plot to open a shop so it'll be organized that way.

There's a lottery plugin out there, and I was thinking we should add it to the server. I find it hard to get money when you're beginning (unless you have an xp farm or kill mobs constantly.)
Back to top Go down
Lazaro170

Lazaro170

Viestien lukumäärä : 47

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:36 am

I'll write a intro on towny if u want...

Used it in like 5 servers and basically know how it all works and commands.

just saying =p so that you wont have to do so much XD
Back to top Go down
iWin

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:55 am

Test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plug-in Information and Commands   Plug-in Information and Commands Empty

Back to top Go down

Plug-in Information and Commands
Page 1 of 1